- by hxh0791, a month agoRated 4 out of 5good addon except one problem: lack of option for which i can disable saka when i am editting text in some text editor(eg. mailbox editor).
Key binding may conflict with my input!!!!
This is a really really big problem!!!!!!!!
- by robsku, a year agoRated 2 out of 5I would have given 4 stars if any of the Saka key documentation or homepages weren't gone - which makes me think if my suggestions are an exercise in futility.
However, mostly exellent add-on, ubt I dislike one thing a LOT - I use Tree Style Tab, and every other addon or regular way for user to open link in new tab works fine with Tree Style Tab -- I've set in the configuration, that opening link in new tab, will place the new tab as topmost child-tab of the one it was opened from.
Saka key uses some otther method, because the new tab always gets placed at root level as the final tab. There's no way to open new link with Saka key as new tab placed correctly by Tree Style Tab - ctrl+left click, or middle click will work as expected.
Also tried "Focus link" shortcut, but I saw no indication of the link being in focus, nor did Ctrl+Enter opened the link in new tab, not only Enter for opening in currrent tab worked. It don't seem to focus the link.
Fix these please!!
- by David Lauri, a year agoRated 5 out of 5I use Saka Key every day to make navigating websites easier. I really use it just for clicking links with my keyboard and don't use its scrolling, zooming, history/URL navigation or tab/window management capabilities.
The more I use it the more I like it because I start to remember what letters it's going to assign the links I use most. I access links without really having to think about navigating — I just hit my hot key (which I've reassigned to backtick `) and press the letter for the link I want. Really speeds up navigating through websites!
I find it especially useful for banking / credit card / brokerage websites whose designers think that all their users love to point and click and which have a lot of confirmation dialogs or pages.
- by Michael, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I am disappointed by Saka key.
The number one thing I wanted it for was to be able to add a keyboard binding for "Find in Page", which is missing in the Android version of Firefox, but that function appears not to be one of the capabilities supported on the "Options" page. I wanted to read the Tutorial to make sure I had not merely missed seeing it, but when I clicked on "Tutorial", I was presented with a "Page Not Found" message. When I subsequently clicked that message's "Back to our site" link, I was then presented with another "Page Not Found" message.
Were these problems to be fixed, however, I think I would be sufficiently satisfied to change my rating from one star to five stars.
- by tomeeeS, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Blocked my f key for resizing videos and I didn't know what caused it, was annoying.
Are u kidding me? How do you even come up with something like that..?
Also haven't solved the problem I wanted it to.
- by Reuben Varghese, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Greatly functional extension and i love using it. However, I'd like to report that opening new private windows doesn't seem to work with any key binding.