All bugs and ideas, please, post here:
Check suspicious links with Norton Safe web, WOT, and McAfee.
1. Check destination URL with Web Antivirus services!
2. Preview a Web Page in the regular window or Google incognito window.
3. Check with:
- Google Advisory
- Norton Safe Web
- DrWeb online check!
Stay one step ahead of viruses, phishing software and adware! If you use Safe Preview, you know everything about a page you are going to visit even before it opens! Regular antivirus programs analyze Web pages as they get loaded and there's always a chance they won't notice a malicious code. Safe Search, on the contrary, does its job before a page gets loaded - you just click the Safe Preview icon next to a link you are about to follow, and you will be able to see if the target page is safe or not.
- Configure how fast icon will appear and disappear.
- You can turn off any of those services
- Sometimes you will have to enter Norton SafeWeb security images. Use uppercase or lowercase letters,
- Add trusted websites that don’t have to be checked.
We will add new features one we get fully approved. Now, addon is in queue...
Suggestions and bugs, please, submit here:http://getsatisfaction.com/fvd_suite/topics