- by Firefox user 13498650, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5В последнее время постоянные проблемы: невозможно удалить из истории якобы активную загрузку, не открывается по CTRL-J. Отключаю дополнение, вхожу в штатный менеджер, удаляю все и снова включаю. И так через раз - надоедает.
- by Umair Ahmed, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5Overall is good enough till it errors out.
Failed or stuck downloads remain stuck, can't be cleared, can't be removed. When the native Firefox downloads manager easily removes them.
Sometimes the bar just sticks around with no downloads.
Sometimes it does not appear at all with new downloads.
Sometimes it only shows a red close button on the left side of the bar, nothing else.
- by Firefox user 13267123, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5Why all times that i quit from firefox then my chronology is deleted? I've choosen to do not delete my chronology if I quit from Firefox. It's a bug, please fix it
- by Firefox user 14180576, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5My experience is quite good, but I met some problems following these steps:
1. install firefox without installing any other addons.(in fact, I disabled them)
2. install this and Stylus, then install a theme from userstyles.org.
3. open the website you styled, then you'll find it loaded twice instead of once. but if you uninstall this addon, you'll find the site load only once.
May I know it's a bug or feature?
from Window 10 64bit firefox 61.0.1 release
- by Firefox user 13139513, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I like a lot of features of this extension except for the one thing that ultimately is just too problematic for me: A file that doesn't finish downloading for any reason stays on the statusbar forever. I successfully deleted one of those but I can't remember how and I have another one stuck there. It should be an easy option on right-click to clear stopped (as opposed to finished) downloads. But it's not there.