Rated 4.5 out of 5
4.5 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 13484679, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5You will be able to download anything no matter how unreliable the server is. Combine S3 with Video DownloadHelper and it set to use the browser as the download method. VDH will snag the URL from the HTML and S3 will handle the actual download even on the crappiest of video hosting services.
- by Peterowsky, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Interface from 10 years ago, it PLAYS A SOUND ON DOWNLOAD FINISHED by default, it adds another layer of "do you want to open this file" that doesn't look like either FIREFOX OR your OS, it interrupts downloads for whatever reason, and whenever the download rate drops to zero IT SHOWS THE DOWNLOAD AS COMPLETED.
This would be bad in 2009. Now it's just ridiculously bad.
- by Squishy1, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5this is total BS, always asking for approval. i was in the middle of a login when your stupid app needed to another approval. how many times do you need to hear how i like it? quit bothering me with all of your participation trophy seeking popups. each time i will give it less stars and a worse review.
- by ഗΛИÐЯΘ✔ᵛᵉʳᶦᶠᶦᵉᵈ, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Ora funziona bene con la versione finale di firefox 70.0 e anche con la beta 71.0b4
C'è un modo per non far aprire la tab in primo piano quando inizia un download?
- by BMC, 5 months agoRated 2 out of 5Best of a bunch of bad options. It doesn't open the file. It opens a windows that has a link to open the file. That stupid hack window also randomly disappears. You can open the files directly without that stupid window on the full download page.
- by Firefox user 14386128, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Can I use the URL as the filename?
Download url: https://collections.mfa.org/internal/media/dispatcher/1143153/resize%3Aformat%3Dfull#MFA.2008.665
Download filename: https:__collections.mfa.org_internal_media_dispatcher_1143153_resize%3Aformat%3Dfull#MFA.2008.665