Rumola - bypass CAPTCHA 184.108.40.206-signed.1-signed
End-User License Agreement
Rumola - bypass CAPTCHA requires that you accept the following End-User License Agreement before installation can proceed:
BY USING RUMOLA ("Us" or "We"), YOU AGREE TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE. IF YOU DO NOT WISH TO BE BOUND BY THESE TERMS OF SERVICE, PLEASE EXIT THE SITE AND STOP USING RUMOLA SERVICE NOW.
1. By using Rumola, you are authorizing Us to read the combination of letters, numbers and other characters constituting the CAPTCHA test(s) on the immediate Internet page opened in your browser, to solve the CAPTCHA test(s), and to enter the results into the corresponding fields on the Internet page on your behalf.
2. For the avoidance of doubt, the process of reading the CAPTCHA tests on your Web pages, sending the results to the Rumola application server, and returning the results from the server to your computer is managed by the special software application installed on your computer as an extension to your web browser.
3. You authorize Rumola to proceed with analysis of the data abstracted from the web pages opened in your browser and thereby to identify the presence of CAPTCHA tests on the page and to trigger the process of solving the test. You accept that at the moment when Rumola begins to solve the CAPTCHA tests, Rumola is entitled to deduct a credit from your account even though you may decide not to use the result.
4. When surfing internet pages using a browser which has "RUMOLA" installed and activated, the software processes the pages you browse and produces a primary analysis of any CAPTCHAs found present. When a CAPTCHA test is detected, the software transmits the following data from the page to the server: the names (not the values) of some text fields and the addresses of some images. These acquired data are processed automatically and are not transferred to, or disclosed, to third parties.
5. We guarantee the correct identification of CAPTCHA images and fields in 98% of cases where the software is used to enter the characters into the test but, because there are an uncountable number of different types of CAPTCHA test, it is impossible to guarantee 100% accuracy. When operating, the software should highlight the appropriate page elements. If the software indicate the wrong images, you should manually correct the identification by using the context menu or stop using the Rumola service on this page
6. In those cases where the image identified as CAPTCHA is to be processed by one of our staff, it is your responsibility to make sure that the image has been identified correctly, We guarantee the correct recognition of CAPTCHAs in 95% of inputs. Our employees are only human and therefore capable of making a mistake while entering CAPTCHAs. Indeed, some CAPTCHAs may be unreadable, particularly when standard English letters and digits are not used. We can only guarantee the recognition of CAPTCHA when English is used.
7. We reserve the right to refuse the operation of Rumola if there are no prepaid credit units in your account. This right may be exercised regardless whether We have given you a preliminary warning.
8. We reserve the right at any moment (with or without warning, but with obligatory consequent notification) to refuse to deliver the service even when there are prepaid credit units in your account if your use of the service is in breach of any valid legislation in any country or We believe you are engaging in SPAM activity or otherwise as specified in Clause 9 below.
9. You are specifically prohibited from using the Rumola application server interfaces (API) either automatically or manually other than through the original Rumola software installed and operating on your PC.
10. You are strictly prohibited from any use or distribution of our software or its components other than for accessing the Rumola service.
11. In the event of breach of any of the terms herein, We reserve the right to terminate your access to the service at any time and without notice. Termination for cause entails the loss of all unused credits and no refunds are made.
12. The credits in your Rumola account have an expiry date. If you do not use the credits before they expire, the value is lost and funds are not reimbursed.
13. Other than the terms above, We do not guarantee that the use of this software or the support service that accompanies it will be successful. You agree that any and all use you make of this software or any advice given is at your own risk and that We are not responsible for any losses or damages that may result if you decide to rely on such advice or guidance. By using these services, you expressly agree that We shall not be held responsible for any reply given to one or more of your communications, nor for any failure to respond to any of your communications, and you expressly agree to waive all rights of action for loss or damage howsoever arising from your use of or reliance on any advice or guidance you receive.
14. We shall not be liable to you for any direct, indirect, incidental, special, consequential, or exemplary damages, including but not limited to damages for loss of profits, goodwill, use, data, or other intangible losses (even if We have been advised of the possibility of such damages), resulting from:
(i) the use or the inability to use the Rumola service offered through this Site;
(ii) the cost of procuring substitute or other services as a result of any information or services supplied under this Agreement, or reliance on any e-mails or other messages received through or from this Site;
(iii) unauthorized access to or alteration of your data or communications; or
(iv) any other function or operation relating to the services offered through this Site.