To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Its code is completely rewritten from the ground up with a slightly different concept (comparing to previous RPNet addons).
N.B. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work.
RPNet Helper v2.0
RPNet Helper is rewritten as a WebExtension. If you prefer the version 1.5, you can continue using it (and disable upgrades) which should work with Firefox older than v57.
- Works on both Firefox & Chrome
- Multiprocess Compatible
- Improved performance
- Option to Copy link to paste in Download Managers
- AMO will not be accepting any non-WebExtension addons after version 53 (April 2017) and will disable all non-WebExtension addons after version 57 (Nov 2017)
- Having problem passing the links to FlashGot to pass to Download Managers (Firefox only as Chrome doesn't have FlashGot)
- I haven't added the keyboard short cut (I never used it myself, let me know if you need it)
- Greatly Streamlined
- Works on any site or local document with links, opened by the browser
- Works with Text URLs, Hyperlinks and Right-Clicked single links
- Grabs URLs from mixed text & Hyperlinks (exact selection not necessary)
You can even do a select all (Ctrl + a) to grab all links of a page.
- Context menu and keyboard shortcuts (Ctrl +shift +F2) (v1.* only)
- Context menu is disabled when not active
- Link filtering for supported hosts which is automatically updated
- Removes duplicate URLs
- Requires Confirmation, displaying the selected links, before processing the links
- Login is left to be handled by RPNet. If RPNet requests a login, the login page will be opened in a new tab so that user can log in. "Stay Logged In" must be selected on login for the addon to work
- Displays RPNet notification of failed links
- Displays connection failures and Server Errors
- Direct Links generated by RPNet will be sent to your Download Manager via FlashGot (if installed) (v1.* only)
- Localization (en-US for now until more are provided)
- Option to save to HDD (Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options)
- Faster and more efficient RPNet API implementation (from v1.1)
- Added FlashGot check plus option to save to HDD if not installed or not enabled (v1.3)
Users can change the option later by going to Add-ons -> RPNet Helper -> Options
- Added processing of text selection inside a Textarea (v1.3)
- Added basic in URL redirector/hide-referrer removal (v1.4)
- Added the ability to use document URL (v1.4.7)
Right-click anywhere on the page and select RPNet Helper
This addon is developed and tested on Firefox/Windows.
Please let me know how it does on other versions, platforms and applications.
Previous RPNet Extensions:
RPNET Download Helper 3.0
RPNET Downloader 1.045