- by Firefox user 12738831, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Edit 2020-09-24:
Thank you. Now it works! I didn't know that there was a way to change the shortcuts for extensions. I assumed that it is not possible because there is no option to change Firefox' own shortcuts.
Hi. I really like this addon, but since I don't use a US keyboard, I can't get all of the keyboard shortcuts to work. The rotate and mirror shortcuts don't work. All others do (moving and zooming). Can you please look into that? I'm using a german qwertz keyboard.
Thanks and keep up the good work!
Developer responseposted 5 months agoadded. try to update to version 5.1.0
Shortcuts ( You can change Shortcuts via Manage Extension Shortcuts )
- Rotate : ctrl+shift+9 or ctrl+shift+/
- Zoom in : ctrl+shift+.
- Zoom out : ctrl+shift+,
- Move left : ctrl+shift+arrow-left
- Move right : ctrl+shift+arrow-right
- Move up : ctrl+shift+arrow-up
- Move down : ctrl+shift+arrow-down
- Mirror : ctrl+shift+8 or ctrl+shift+'
- Reset Zoom/Move/Mirror Options : ctrl+shift+7 or ctrl+shift+z
- by Firefox user 13614508, 6 months agoRated 5 out of 5Possible solution: With some experimentation, I noticed the issue went away whenever I closed all tabs of YouTube, and opened up a new one (it wasn't enough to close all but one, I had to close all and then open a new one). The issue came back if I opened a second or more tabs. Hope this helps.
Edit 3: Started randomly working, here's hoping it stays that way.
Original review: Zoom / Mirror works fine but Rotate is not working for me for some reason.
Edit 1: Thanks for the response. I'm using Firefox Browser 80.0.1 (64-bit). I'm using the current default layout on YouTube. I couldn't get it to work on any videos so I don't know if a link is needed. I also tried disabling all other add-ons but the issue stayed, so it shouldn't be a compatibility issue with other add-ons affecting YouTube.
Edit 2: I tried reinstalling, didn't fix it. I'll edit the review again if the problem resolves or I figure something out. Thanks for responding either way, I appreciate it.
Developer responseposted 6 months agoEdit-2 2020/09/14
i figured out some problem when watching live stream. rotation button will be broken after you clicked it.
please update to v5.0.3 maybe this fix your problem as well
feel free to reply me if you figured out the problems. thanks
i still didn't find any issue both mac / windows on this browser version (80.0.1) . could you try to remove and reinstall the new version add-on (v.5.0.2 update today) ?
after installation, try reloading the Youtube page.
Hi. I have tried many videos but I haven't found any issues.
Which version of Firefox are you using ?
Not working with old or new layout ?
Can you share a link where the button doesn't work?
- by Azymack, 7 months agoRated 4 out of 5It needs a "remember rotation" so it gets perfect.
(Can you make it for Opera browser?)
Developer responseposted 5 months agoi already make it for opera browser but it very long review process and my add-on still waiting for review. this will affect the maintenance of the add-on
today, i decided to remove it. sorry. for more info : https://forums.opera.com/topic/16609/very-long-extension-moderation-process
"remember rotation" > i don't have plan to add this feature. most users tend to only watch a video once.
- by Iván Vences Uribe, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Hi. Very good extension. Could you do it for Chrome? Thank youi already make it but The Chrome Web Store charges a $5.00 fee to register as a Chrome Web Store developer, so I didn't upload it.
if you donate i will upload for you
- by Punching You, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Works perfectly as described. Click the button to cycle through 90 degree rotations of the video. Really useful.
If you're not using the zoom/mirror button, you can just disable it in the addon's options.
- by Firefox user 15305846, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Works perfectly now, thanks for the quick update!
Rotating when watching a video works great, but the "rotate 90°" button on the videos tab (for thumbnails) does not appear, at least not on the new YouTube layout.