About this extension
Images in wrong direction are found often at fotouploadsites like Webshots.com or Photobucket.com and also on Ebay you can see misaligned productphotos. Now you can simple rotate those images by an right-mouseclick.
If you think this add-on violates Mozilla's add-on policies or has security or privacy issues, please report these issues to Mozilla using this form.
Please don't use this form to report bugs or request add-on features; this report will be sent to Mozilla and not to the add-on developer.
- New xpi-structure (thanx to teo from babelzilla.org)
- Default Minsize now 20 px (before 200px)
- Use of standardized About-Dialog
- Use of Icons (firefox-Addonlist + Contextmenuentry)
- Use of amo.properties to handle AMO-Localization (via babelzilla.org)
- More translations (14 languages)
- Bugfix: Defaults in options were setted also if the options-dialog was canceled