To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar 1.4.14 Requires Restart
by Someone free
FIREFOX 57 NOT SUPPORT THIS ADDON. IT'S IMPOSSIBLE
Make your bookmarks bar better. Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar can: hide bookmarks/folders name(dock like), multirow, autohide and many another features(more than 20).
About this Add-on
Thanks for support. Now this addon is dead.
I hope you find new way for make your bookmarks bar smart, roomy, friendly.
Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar saves space on the bookmarks bar. All functional is available above. This addon can replace many another add-on.This addon NOT USE any kind of advertising and monetization.
This Add-on can:
- Multirow bookmarks bar;
- Auto hide your bookmarks bar(support zones(see image));
- Choose the color of the text or the background of the bookmarks (folders)(see image);
- Hide bookmarks and folder name;
- Hide bookmarks and folder icon;
- Hide name or icon of default icon bookmarks;
- Display bookmarks and folder name on mouse over;
- Display bookmarks bar only in new tab;
- Hide bookmarks bar on start up ( by default);
- Set opacity for your bookmarks bar;
- Place bookmarks bar on top(above tab) or on page;
- You can choose how to center the bookmarks (left, center or right alignment);
- Set icon size;
- Set bookmarks text width;
- Set bookmarks text size;
- Compress folder elements;
- Be fully compliant with Windows, Mac OS, Linux.
But if you want some thing another - contact with developer, and your good idea will added in future.
Q: Some functions do not work or work poorly.
A: Create a new profile. support.mozilla.org It's fix all problem.
Q: Icons of the bookmarks have disappeared, and only an empty box displays.
A: Install this addon: FavIcon Reloader
Q: I want change icons.
A: You can use Bookmark Favicon Changer
Roomy Bookmarks Toolbar for Chrome
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 1.4.14beta1