- by Firefox user 14491272, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5I purchased Roboform but everytime I have to reinstall it bcause of computer problems I keep getting the free version. Other than that I have come to rely on Roboform because I have so many to remember which, I guess, is not aq
- by Firefox user 14429394, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Firefox plugin is really buggy comparing to Chrome one. It was constantly restarting and finally after last update stopped working at all. I can't even popup the window with master password. After click plugin button on the toolbar i see only "Roboform is loading..." for ever.
- by Firefox user 14322322, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It has lost many of it's features that made it indispensable. To start off the toolbar doesn't work with all the browsers it once did. If I'm mistaken please tell me and give me a step by step instruction to get the Roboform toolbar
- by Firefox user 14002902, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5In previous years, I have had an excellent experience. For the past 18 mos-2 years, it has been terrible. Maybe I am not doing something correct with Firefox, but I have had to do a workaround to even get the list. I am constantly having to get new passwords because the previous ones do not work once I have them. Nothing is automatic any more, i.e., my password is never automatically filled. I plan on getting something new when I have a chance.
- by Firefox user 13926824, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5It used to work fine, but now when a password is asked for, the app asks me to log in to it with my Roboform password and do some selections. This makes it worse than loading the applications password directly.
- by Client, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Will... the app still need a Lot of modifications and addition to claim to be the number One password manager
I can give few example, -- Labels (labeling the passcard) , -- Reset date for particular logins ...
- by RG, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This add-on hides the search window of Firefox. Makes it very frustrating. You have to disable RoboForm to see the Firefox search window, then remember to re-enable it. Extremely annoying.
- by Firefox user 13658842, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5This used to be a great application for book marking, passwords and safe-notes.
Now it is a over complicated not user friendly t all.
On my own personal computer at home I have to keep entering password access to Roboform - WHAT IS THE POINT OF HAVING A PASSWORD SERVICE THAT YOU HAVE TO KEEP ENTERING A PASSWORD FOR?
I understand for business etc, but why not5 let the customer choose how tight he needs his passwords.
I used to use ROBOFORM for notes and comments regarding sites, access and pricing comparisons etc.
It is just ridiculous for a single user who has paid (previously) for a lifetime license.
And now I find myself looking at LAST PASS
- by Firefox user 12724962, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5The major problem I see with Roboform lower toolbar is it covers up the Foxfire status bar where link URLs are normally displayed. This is a significant problem as viewing the link URL before clicking on it is a security feature of Firefox. The Roboform lower toolbar must be closed to see the Foxfire status bar and while closing the toolbar takes one click, it takes three clicks to open it up again.