Rated 4.7 out of 5
4.7 Stars out of 5
- by Firefox user 14117558, 4 days agoRated 4 out of 5I wish i could change the size of the font and bubble, the space between rows.
Developer responseposted 3 days agoThank you for your feedback! (For a very quick fix for the font size, you can use Ctrl and + to increase the font size of the entire page which will also increase the size of the popup.) If you are able to file an issue on GitHub with more details that also would be very helpful: https://github.com/birtles/rikaichamp/issues
- by Camilla, a month agoRated 5 out of 5MANY THANKS for this outstanding and life-saving tool. How can i have the knowledge Rikaichamp provides on my mobile devices? I know we cannot hover, but is there any way at all to consult dictionary in this effective concise way on my phones somehow?
- by Firefox user 16488351, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5a great app.
but recently the Japanese letters (hiragana ) isn't in it's properly order.
ex: いみ > みい
please solve this bug
♥Thank you so much for your review and feedback!
I'm afraid I can't reproduce that bug. Could you provide more information at twitter (@rikaichamp) or GitHub (birtles/rikaichamp)? Thank you!
- by Kozal, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5It has helped me so much. Readings, translation and even indication on grammatical phenomena. And now it got accent indicators. It is beyond helpful.
- by KataStrofY, 2 months agoRated 3 out of 5This is a great tool, but for some reason it keeps downloading the dictionary every time I restart firefox, which is quite anoying since it makes firefox take up necessary CPU from other applications.
For some reason, under Windows 7, Name Data 2.0.13 and newer does not want to be installed.
Under Windows 10, this doesnt seem to be a problem (latest Firefox versions on both machines, 82.0.3 64-bit).Thank you for the very helpful bug report! I have filed https://github.com/birtles/rikaichamp/issues/428 and will try to address it there. If you have any extra information to add that would be most helpful!
- by Firefox user 16037713, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5This extension is a lifesaver. I agree with one of the other reviews about creating some sort of guide for settings, shortcuts, annotations, and such; I look forward to this in the future! I have WWWJDIC’s dictionary codes as a pinned tab now, so the annotations make more sense. Anyway, thanks and keep up the good work!
Developer responseposted 8 months agoThank you! Yes, I am working on fixing the dictionary code annotations now but it will take a few more weeks. I should also make guidance for the shortcuts and settings after that. Thank you again!