Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by Ailant2, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Некоторое время назад дополнение перестало работать. Переустанавливал, не помогает.Видимо, была случайно нажата клавиша F2, включающая/выключающая работу расширения.
В настройках должны быть галочки на «Включено» (сверху) и Настройки – Включить клик правой кнопкой мыши.
Или то же самое на странице about:config (должны быть выставлены в true):
extensions.rightlinks.enabled (общее включение)
extensions.rightlinks.enabled.right (обработка правой кнопки)
extensions.rightlinks.enabled.left («долгий» клик левой кнопкой)
Вот тут есть картинка, правда, для английского интерфейса:
Ну, и клавишу можно поменять в about:config, за нее отвечает настройка extensions.rightlinks.key.toggleStatus
См. «Изменение сочетаний клавиш» в описании:
- by pich, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I really love this add on, but somehow it stopped working. I uninstalled all the other add ons, tried to install different Firefox versions (right now I upgraded to Firefox 31), but Right Links are not working anymore.
Any idea what happened?
I promise to give 5 stars as soon as it's working again, thanks!
Edit: didn't know about the F2 hotkey- that caused the troubleStrange, you probably accidentally disable Right Links, see
P.S. Also you can change or disable F2 hotkey, see "Hotkeys customization" in description:
- by Firefox user 6999874, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I'm not using touchpad. Common users with three button mouse will be interested using this module for a new way for browser navigation : if right click (mouse down and mouseup) stays for pop-up menu as it does in basic firefox version, the long right click (long mouse down) will allow to open the link in a new tab and jump to it automatically.
- by giormarav, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5ready to throw away a very expencive touch mouse for being useless in modern browsers, intalled right links and here it is !
the browsers know are more effective so you dont have to do all theese endless swiches from on button to the other and the third...
- by eUROs, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! Amazing Addon!!
Why hadn't I discovered this earlier?
From the very first time I used this addon, it made my life easier.
I liked the way it interacts with the mouse buttons and the Tabs.
For example: when I only "right click" the mouse button, it automatically Opens the Link on a new tab, next to the previous tab.
Also the same thing happens when You "hold and Click" the Left button of the mouse!
For pictures is great too!
Of course you can modify the options to your liking.
It just saved me a lot of time.
Doing all of the time right click and then Choosing to open the link in a new tab, waiting for the context menu to show up, it's quite annoying.
Thank you Infocatcher, for creating this very helpful addon. :-)
- by Centauri27, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5This is exactly what I was looking for: a quick way to open a link in a new tab. I had Tab Mix Plus but its mindboggling number of options blew my mind. But I'm surprised I actually had to hunt for several minutes before finding this add-on!
- by David.P, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5...and sporadically. Otherwise good.> Doesn't work on Google News at all
Strange, works fine for me... At least on https://news.google.com/news?cf=all&ned=us
Can you reproduce this on new empty Firefox profile?
May be this is conflict with some other extension(s).
Or you probably accidentally press F2 key that toggles Right Links... :-/
OK, now I see:
- by steve.marks59, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5I like using the left mouse button to open all links. Some I open in the same window but most I open in a new window. To do this with the left button I had to use a combination of greasemonkey and Firegestures scripts. Now thanks to this extension I can chose to open a link in either the same or a new window simply by varying how long I hold down the left button. This extension has many other features and options. Thanks Infocatcher I am very pleased with this.
- by LouieChuckyMerry, 6 years agoRated 5 out of 5Thank you, Infocatcher, for an excellent add-on, For anyone migrating from Opera, this works the sames as the extension open-in-backround-with-long-press, but the length of time required for the press is customizable and Right Links also has many useful extra features. Five-Stars.
- by R S, 7 years agoRated 2 out of 5It seems this add-on has been disabling my page back arrow. I have just disabled it and the arrow has come back! Hope you find the cause.Which arrows you are mean? Back/forward buttons on the toolbar (works for me) or links on some site (which site?)?
Can you reproduce this on new empty Firefox profile?
Also this is probably related to https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links/issues/4
And please use "Support site" from extension description to report bugs:
Reviews is uncomfortable (and wrong) place for such things.
- by ffngu, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5I need change F2 key to other because I use F2 for otherwise purpose……I like this extension and thank you for your good job.：）
I've learned. Thank you very much!
- by bennier, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5This Benny once again , I went into about-config and changed for window to open on left-slow click ,(True) then I just added a new string saying (extension.rightlinks.loadinTab.right) and it worked perfectly. Thanks again for this add-on Benny
- by wolwerinе, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Almost perfect for notebooks. One request (if you have a time) - that right button function could be inverted (long click - background tab, short - menu). This method is more intuitive and will be especially useful for simple users.
- by Niklaus, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5is it just 4 me or long click to open tab not working anymore please someone verify... if its not then pls fix it i just love this extensionPlease check following preferences in about:config page:
Both should be "true".
(Or open Add-ons Manager, navigate to Right Links and click on "Options…" button – should be checked "Enabled" and "Options – Enable long left-click")
If still doesn't work, please provide detailed report here https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links/issues
or here http://forums.mozillazine.org/viewtopic.php?f=48&t=645809
Also please try install Right Links on new profile: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/profile-manager-create-and-remove-firefox-profiles
And if it works on new profile, this is probably conflict with other extension or non-standard configuration. And I need information from about:support page.
- by solution1, 7 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, first of all thanks for this great extension!
I've got a problem opening pictures from Google Picasa albums in new tabs with the right mouse button. A right click on one thumbnail of a picture just opens the picture in the recent tab and not in a new one.
https://picasaweb.google.com/102637044608602136429/SchwarzwaldBlackForestOrBlueMountains?noredirect=1#Thanks for report.
I implemented possible fix, see https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links/issues/1
(you can found link to test version here: https://github.com/Infocatcher/Right_Links/issues/1#issuecomment-18736711 )
- by Firefox user 9798150, 7 years agoRated 4 out of 5Предлагаю добавить функцию, позволяющую щелчком ПКМ на + панели закладок сразу же в новой вкладке открыть ссылку, ранее скопированную в буфер обмена. То есть продублировать функцию, имеющуюся в макстон'е. Было бы естественным развитием функциональности дополнения для ПКМ.Ой, забыл ответить. :)
Это не очень интуитивно и перестанет работать контекстное меню.
Тут хорошо бы добавить соответствующую всплывающую подсказку, но уже выходит многовато кода для функции, которая не особо связана с основным предназначением расширения.
Вот пример кода для любого расширения, позволяющего выполнять код при открытии главного окна браузера:
- by maiamaia, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Oh my lovely lenovo keyboard interface. Oh the foul toshiba one. Saved by an extremely expensive mouse Christmas present. With only 2 buttons. I don't want to spend 3 clicks opening tabs, and have to choose 2 equally annoying tab settings (open all in front or all behind). Lifesaver. If there are issues on google maps, as alleged, i don't care, it's a tiny price to pay.