Rated 4.8 out of 5
4.8 Stars out of 5
- by eroock, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5Can the right-click function be disabled for images with hyperlinks? For those I would like to see the context menu by default. E.g. when right-clicking the Firefox logo on top of this page.
- by GaijinSue, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I am constantly right clicking and selecting Open In New Tab. This gets rid of that. (A minor inconvenience, but I like not having to do that now with this Add On.)
I don't see a 'contribute' button or link anywhere, but I would gladly pay the developer for this ingenious Add On.
THANKS Ms/Mr Developer!
- by Kanazei, 4 years agoRated 4 out of 5It does not work on E10S :(
Upd: test versions works, but at the same time opens a menu window (when touch). When the right mouse button, all right.
- by John, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5I like this idea and am just getting used to it. It's saving me a lot of time and makes tabbed browsing so easy.
I cruised thru about:config but could not find a way to keep the new tab from being the active tab. Is there an option for that?
BTW my normal behavior is already set that way but this plugin seems to override that.There is options menu in Add-on manager...
E.g. for right-click:
extensions.rightlinks.loadBookmarksInBackground (only in development version from GitHub)
> BTW my normal behavior is already set that way but this plugin seems to override that.
Yes, for possibility to have different behavior for built-in Ctrl+click/middle-click and for right-click.
- by t2contra, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5Icon missing from the toolbar. Right click does not open links anymore.
I am using the lastest version, 0.3.8.4.1. I hope the problem can be resolved. This addon is an absolute necessity for me.Oh, sorry for late reply, I somehow missed your review...
Please check "Enabled" checkbox in options.
And "Options - Enable right-click"/"Options - Enable long left-click".
Or the same in about:config:
extensions.rightlinks.enabled = true
extensions.rightlinks.enabled.right = true
extensions.rightlinks.enabled.left = true
Toolbar button is probably inside "Customize…" from toolbar context menu. Or this is conflict with another extension...
- by Flynt, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5шикарное дополнение
иногда, правда, правым кликом начинает открывать по две вкладки, но надо просто переустановить и лаг исчезнет
- by I Love Taobao, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5The middle button on my mouse broke. Every time i open a bookmark link (or web link) by right clicking to "open in new tab"... which becomes overbearing after many repetitions.
However, this incredibly useful add-on immediately solves the issue upon installation. Saved me from buying a new mouse. Thank you developer! 5 stars.
- by zeppydog, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5You have to have Right Links to save mouse clicks and wrist movements.
Enabling the Long left click to open content or link in a new tab is invaluable and saves so much time and clicks!
Thank you so much to the developer :-)