- by Firefox user 15015452, a year agoRated 5 out of 5with a lucky guess, I've mod'ed your background.js so this very useful extension works in a manner that makes more sense to me, i.e. if I ask to view a picture, it should be shown, not hidden ... the lucky guess? in your "browser.tabs.create" section, I changed "active: false" to "active: true" and images now are brought to the front when your very worthy context menu option is selected ... would've been nice if your management page had a "Background/Foreground" option, but perhaps my small change will help others ... thanks for your work
- by Dewnan, 3 years agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't work as stated, I even tried it on a clean install. The old Right Links by Infocatcher worked great. No longer available but if you change your useragent to FF 52, it will show up and you can get a beta version for FF 57+ that opens links with long left or right click in new tab. Or find it here...
- by Firefox user 6294859, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5The 0.8 update fixes the duplicate tab on middle click. However, the right click opens tab right next to the tab clicked in, but the middle click opens tab to the far right of all tabs. I wish they both opened directly to the right of current tab. Good work, developer! Thank you
- by Firefox user 13626083, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Thank you for the addon. It works quite well for me but I have a request.
Could you please add a checkbox to enable/disable either of the middle/left click options (especially middle click). In my FF57, middle click opens the same webpage TWICE, because without this addon, middle click already opens a link in background by default. I have tried to disable the relevant default option (middlemouse.contentLoadURL set to false) in about:config but didn't work.
- by Firefox user 13534191, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5this extension are super helpful. thanks. BTW can you add an 'exception' feature? like, still able to right clicking element that contain images, etc.
- by Firefox user 13388564, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great, but would it be possible to choose if we want or not the middle button to open a new tab ? Cause I'm using this app only for the right clic, and for me the middle clic ALREADY open a new tab, so right now, every time I use the middle button, I open TWO tabs without wanting it.
Beside thise, thank you for your work.