- by Sardior, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5It was a bit of a bumpy ride when I first installed and started using Revertsite. However, after several updates the road seems to be quite smooth now and I have the old Facebook screen when I log onto Facebook. I think I've been through both levels of fall-back and they all work well. No ads, no push notifications, etc. Until Facebook changes and breaks the code I will be using this as long as it works.
- by Firefox user 14836758, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5This add on is probably the only reason I'm still willing to still spend time with the Fecal Bork. When it stopped working for a bit I moved over to mewe because I found the new UI so unpleasant and now I have less reason to visit FB, but so long as this add-on works I'll continue visiting a bit
- by Bob, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5I was ready to delete my Facebook account if I had to put up with their new format. I especially can't stand not being able to see posts in the order they were posted, not some random order controlled by Facebook's algorithms. I do still miss the FBP option to get rid of ads and control what I choose to see. But Revert Site will keep me going for now.
- by John Harris, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5This add on DOES NOT WORK! why are you persisting with this add on when there is now no way of changing the layout back? all back door avenues are closed, every time there is a update it makes the layout look like a mobile layout, it looks worse than the new layout, it simply does NOT WORK like all the rest of the Old Facebook layouts, this has been reported by the way, as a Computer technician myself I'm sick and tired of all these Junk addons which are allowed on Firefox which don't work and have security flaws
Developer responseposted 8 months agov12.1 released today works even better than before, check it out! :) (Doesnt work on Newsfeed or personal profile pages, but works well on groups, business and event pages (though business pages and event pages may need a page reload to get the old design to register)
- by BOB, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5all good as long as facebook stops this nite mare of the other format that no one wants and have lost a lot of my doata they need to leave classic alone before they cause a heart attack i am p/o how many times it has happened to me enough drama classic is the bet thansk for revert lets hope i log back in and its still working