- by broni, 14 days agoRated 3 out of 512.6.5 doesn't work on group pages
In reply to user 16788776 you said: "works well on GROUPS and business pages"
Developer responseposted 14 days agoThe very first line of the description of the extension on this very site says it now only works on (biz/fan) Pages : i.e
"Revert Site lets you get the old Facebook design / layout back (for Biz/Fan Pages only)"
So you are giving it a bad review for something it specifically states it cannot do, which makes your review invalid.
*UPDATE* You edited your review to say that i replied to another review saying it works well on groups, yes i did, but check when that review & comment were made, things have changed since then. It did work on groups in the past, but since facebook changed their code, it no longer does, hence the extensions description now saying it only works on "biz/fan Pages".
- by RavenCT, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Sincerely? Thank you! Without this tool I wouldn't be able to Moderate my Groups properly - there are items that have disappeared in the "New" FB and it stinks. Ability to review all members or search the member list for instance. Or to simply view which new member you just admitted (when there's more than one moderator in a group).
This tool is saving my butt! And you can bet the folks I co/mod/min with have it too! 💜
- by Firefox user 16788776, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5This update 11.1.2 03/21/2021 does not work. It simply reverts back to the mobile site we all are trying to escape from. Can't find 11.1.1 that did work.
- by Firefox user 16631088, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5WHY ARE YOU NOT GET THE OLD FACEBOOK DESIGN BACK ON REVERT SITE IT IS JUMPING AND FLASHING ON AND OFF NOT COMING ON AS NORMAL PLEASE GET THE FACEBOOK TO WORK PROPLEY WITH OUT JUMPING AND FLASHING ON AND OFF PLEASE
- by Firefox user 13443820, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5Still you can use it with a workaround, use it for main timeline, and for clicks, disble, click, and enable again....gotta have it at hand, in bookmarks toolbar
- by Firefox user 6250630, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5SINCE THERE AIN'T NO ZERO, I'LL GIVE YOU A 1!!! CAN'T FIGURE OUT HOW IT WORKS!! IF IT AIN'T BROKE, DON'T FIX IT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
- by bhk3, 5 months agoRated 3 out of 5Does nothing, switches you to the m.facebook.com view which looks even worse. Doesn't explain what Mode 1 or Mode 2 is, 1 does nothing and 2 makes the experience worse.
Edit: Was updated, switching to 3 stars as the newsfeed still doesn't work but pages are working again which is a giant step forward.