- Rated 3 out of 5by Anton, 22 days agoСильно грузит процессор, на видео-роликах с большим количеством просмотров - столбик с рейтингом мотает влево-вправо, пока ютуб не подгрузит все комментарии. Если выключить расширение - нагрузка с ЦП пропадает.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Cronodoug, 2 months agoUnfortunately I have to put this note, so that they can try to fix the problem. The extension causes a huge delay (LAG) to several videos, for no apparent reason. It's literally impossible to Pause, Play, Like, Dislike, Show Comments, See Infomations, Etc, without witnessing a GIANT lag, looking like the tab stopped working
Developer Response: I ran the tests again using only the extension in Firefox, logged into my Youtube/Google account, based on the video: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-54NQ-VQoG4, but it doesn't happen exclusively to that. The problem persists. For "extra" reasons, I don't intend to reinstall the browser just to test the extension, but everything works fine without the extension. It could be an isolated case.
PS: I'll change the review since you saw the post. But I still have the problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 14052593, 3 months agoIt's been a great add-on and thanks so much for it. As of today it doesn't work, not sure if Google broke it or just a temporary outage. Please check!
- Rated 3 out of 5by AedraRIsing, 4 months agoSo, for the longest time this add-on was fantastic for me, and it was great to see a feature that YouTube should have never gotten rid of in the first place.
However, in the last couple weeks or so, I don't know what happened, but it's been glitching out all the time. Sometimes the stats disappear when I like a video, sometimes it says dislikes were disabled until I refresh, but this app for as far as I know hasn't been working right.
I wish I could rate it higher, I have previously, but my experience as of now is kinda middling.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15117876, 6 months agoThis is a great addon, but
Especially the video page that pops up every time on the video page and forces you to "subscribe to my channel".
On that particular page, when I manually clicked on a particular video and tried to play it, there was a pattern of it failing to play.
I'm sure there are a number of factors, but I was able to play videos with manual clicks with this add-on disabled, so maybe this add-on is the problem.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Chicken 🐔, 10 months agoI have a dislike on one of my videos (49 likes 1 dislike) but instead of showing 49---1 it shows 49---2 it's really annoying but overall it's an okay software
- Rated 3 out of 5by dr_white, a year agoSadly, this addon has never worked for me in Waterfox. I've uninstalled and reinstalled a couple times but still nothing :/ I commend the author for making this important addon and I wish I knew what was broken.
When asked, the developer simply closed the issue without saying anything. Weird behavior.
Developer responseposted a year agoThe issue was closed as a duplicate - check the existing issues before opening a new one. Sorry if I failed to link the duplicate.
The backend code is not yet ready to be made publicly available.
> We don't know what informations are kept.
Everything that is being sent by the extension (you can see it in network tab). Unique (but random and non-identifiable) userId, videoId that you voted for and your vote.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Synetech, a year agoThe currently-latest version is working (for the time-being), but with the removal of the required API function, it's just a matter of time until it breaks again, and with YouTube's insistence of removing this, it will probably be a never-ending uphill-battle to keep it working (until it's just not possible).
The FAQ says the add-on is resorting to estimates and guesses to approximate the dislike counter, so it's not going to help much, especially for new videos. Google will get its way no matter what. 😒
Also, the ratio bar isn't customizable like with some other add-ons. The grey-on-grey bar is useless, a red-green bar is MUCH better.
(It's hilarious that the devs think that statistics think that they can get any sort of useful data to approximate the data. I guess they've never heard of things like old videos suddenly getting attention or new videos going viral or whatever. 🙄 Also, they think they can extrapolate data from videos to represent all videos. 😂)