- Rated 5 out of 5like
- Rated 2 out of 5The WebExtension often doesn't work: you need to click a button 5 times to make it open a new tab.
Please, fix it :(
- Rated 4 out of 5Changelog says: "Version 3 - Compatibility with multi-process Firefox." but there is no compatibility !
- Rated 5 out of 5Do you plan to use WebExtensions in a future release?
- Rated 5 out of 5This is one of the best add-ons you can have for Mozilla. One of my favorite websites took down content from readers and I thought I'd never see those pages again. 3 minutes and an add-on later I'm viewing everything as if it was never deleted. Seriously stunned and incredibly happy. The developers are wicked good.
- Rated 4 out of 5Useful, well working plugin. (does what it says)
Unfortunately it blocks the new e10s (Multiprocess Windows) feature of Firefox.
- Rated 5 out of 5A perfect tool to get a previous version when the page changed or disapears
- Rated 5 out of 5Ótimo, um dos primeiros add-ons que instalo no meu firefox...
- Rated 5 out of 5I like this addon very much!
- Rated 5 out of 5very useful.
- Rated 5 out of 5Works beautifully at streamlining something you may find yourself doing frequently in research - resurrecting pages.
- Rated 5 out of 5I got no idea. But this voodoo works great!
- Rated 5 out of 5please add support for archive.is
also, support link is dead
- Rated 4 out of 5It saves a bit of time in trying to find cached copies of pages.
But it could save me a lot more time by doing a HEAD request for the cached page at each service, detecting which cache service has a copy (200 vs 404) and displaying a notification next to each service that has a copy.
- Rated 5 out of 5I was bummed to find a tool I needed was lost and even more so to find their site was gone. This add-on is amazing... I was not only able to look through the site "in the past", but was able to download their app, too. I sifted through every version, snagging them all, while watching the site change, then their final farewell, and poof... gone.
- Rated 4 out of 5Good and useful add-on.
By chance I found out [ctrl sh U] runs it. We should better have a menu to make our choice or just disable it. Thanks for working on it ASAP
- Rated 5 out of 5I make a conscious effort to be a good netizen and try not to limit my reviews to things that make me incandescent with rage. If you knew the shenanigans endured to log back into my ancient Mozilla account just to review this it would definitely count as an "I registered just to review this". Nuff said - to the review without delay ...
To the developer ... You're so there for me, like a bloke that I've friendzoned. Quietly hanging around till I almost forget you and then ! just when I need you the most you are SO there for me. So far there hasn't been a single "incident" in which you didn't come through for me, and so quick attending your call to action, and with so little fuss. I'd be surprised if I couldn't summon your awesomeness with a whistle before long.
Seriously, I only installed this a couple of days ago, along with 390 other extensions (none of which I am reviewing and, no, I am not a socketty pup of the creator). The amount of stuff that my local council puts on line to say that they have and then within hours remove it is a joke. WAS a joke. Jokes on you corrupt local council. Also jokes on the Telegraph for keeping the same URL but hiding the original page in which an NHS I demo I was involved in was suddenly something that had never happened. I had already screenshot it but this extension makes life so, so much easier for a slacktivist such as myself. I could well donate after I check my Paypal, I do actually mean that.
Once again, awesome.
- Rated 5 out of 5i love it! before i lost like 8 page of info and with this i can save myself and others time and money. again- i love it!!
- Rated 4 out of 5Does what it claims, simply and effectively.
One might wish for:
- more functionality (suggestions: ping, trace, proxy)
- greater ease-of-use (the ability to not have to use the back button if a certain page is not in the archive you have chosen - perhaps a behind-the-scenes check to see if a page is in an archive before going to that archive)
- customizability (perhaps one wants to use an archive that isn't listed?)
- Rated 4 out of 5Does what it say. Good Extension
- Rated 5 out of 5Does what I needed it to do. Thanks!
- Rated 5 out of 5Let's go dig up some fossils.
- Rated 4 out of 5Version 2.0.7 Released June 26, 2011, is still in sandbox.
1- Why, please?
2- Which to choose, 2.0.6 or 2.0.7 ? I think this is the first time I observe a 17 months' sandbox closet.
Before installing, I'll rate this add-on with a neutral+1 : 4 stars.