Rated 4 out of 5
4 Stars out of 5
- by Kged, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5I still gave this a 5-star review because it has been invaluable. Sadly, it seems to have stopped working. I can now only add videos at 0:00 of their run time, not the moment where I am pausing viewing; thus it becomes pointless. I hope this will be fixed soon, because when it's working this add-on is gold.
- by Replete, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5I've been using this add-on for probably over a year and I wasn't sure how I could do without it. I had about 30 videos saved and was really using it more to save videos to watch later. Sometimes it couldn't find the video on a normal YouTube page but this was rare and refreshing the page usually fixed it. Sometimes the playlist wouldn't pop up, but disabling the add-on and then re-enabling it solved this. What was unforgivable for me, though, is that the add-on has just lost all of my bookmarks for the second time in a matter of about 2 months. I have no idea how to restore or export the list, and the add-on just doesn't seem to have access to the data anymore.
5 stars when it does its job, 1 star when it fails, so I'm splitting the difference. Sadly, I think I'm done with this one.
- by Firefox user 12422366, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5it works perfectly for long videos you want to save for later, unfortunately it does not work well for videos from play lists. in my case i use it a lot for videos that are from a playlist and as of recently it has stopped saving my place and starts me over, to fix this i have to remove the playlist id from the url and its kind of a pain. other wise this is great
it seems to work fine in playlists now
- by D Smoke, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Love how simple it is, easy to update my saved spots since youtube does a bad job at remembering. Great addon!
--Mine also seems to be erasing my saved entries :-( Tried on a Win 10 machine & Win 7 64 bit FF44 - plz fix!
- by 위대한행운아, 6 years agoRated 4 out of 5specifically useful in lecture, speech, news etc
if be able to realize following suggestions
1. edit a title
2. mark the auto-end
3. bookmark each other position separately
3. export and import a list
- by ander, 7 years agoRated 5 out of 5Wow! My son and I always have a bunch of YouTube videos open in various tabs, and seldom have time to watch any of them completely. Whenever we had to close FF, we'd have to record our viewing positions in a textfile so we could return to them later.
ResumeLater makes all that unnecessary. Thanks very much for this nice add-on!