To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
Old Compose is a free Gmail service that restores your inbox to its original compose settings (what you see when you send an email)
Finally, a fix for everyone who isn’t a fan of the redesigned Gmail compose window. The Old Compose extension restores your familiar, beautiful interface Google left behind:
- Say goodbye to writing emails in tiny boxes. You get your full compose screen back
- No more distractions from that looming list of emails when you need to be focused on the task at hand
- Formatting options have returned to the main screen! No more clicking around to change text, insert a link, or highlight something important
- Old Compose works with all third party plug-ins, including Rapportive, Streak, Boomerang, and Yesware
- Conceived, developed, and maintained by two reputable members of the New York Tech community.
Old Compose is the perfect plug-in for you: write emails the way you know and love as opposed to the way you are forced to.
For more information, see our website at: http://oldcompose.com
The Development Channel lets you test an experimental new version of this add-on before it's released to the general public. Once you install the development version, you will continue to get updates from this channel. To stop receiving development updates, reinstall the default version from the link above.
Caution: Development versions of this add-on have not been reviewed by Mozilla.
- Version 0.2b