- Rated 5 out of 5thank you - - almost idiot-proof fix -working a treat !
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you so much!
- Rated 5 out of 5worked great!!
- Rated 5 out of 5Having spent just under an hour with the AVG "experts" with no recognition that this problem even exists, Mozilla patched me up in 10 minutes. Faced with resetting 120 passwords (and yet not being able to save them) was a daunting task and an infuriating one. Thanks for making it so simple to fix that even this "caveman" could accomplish it.
- Rated 4 out of 5I don't know who really is at fault for this...Firefox or AVG. But I'm not ready to give up on my Firefox browser, which I have used for many years. I will, however, give up on AVG - there are many other free anti-virus programs out there, and I will try a different one. Hopefully they won't screw up like AVG did.
I'll also note that Firefox notified us of this issue, and provided a fix. I got absolutely nothing from AVG.
- Rated 5 out of 5Noticed the loss, did not know what caused it.
Many thanks to Mozilla for the heads up and fix!
It worked like a dream!
- Rated 5 out of 5Congratulation to Mozilla Foundation that take care of us!!!!!!
- Rated 5 out of 5It worked! Simple to do!