- by Marcone, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5It hasn't worked for many years. I recommend the extension: "YouTube Mobile for desktop" which is working very well.
Não funciona mais a muitos anos. Recomendo a extensão: "YouTube Mobile for desktop" que esta funcionando muito bem.
- by Firefox user 14175857, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Copied from the hero Areed below-
Workaround to restore the old UI:
>Add new user-agent entry at bottom: Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1)
>Go to youtube home page & use the addon's icon to over-ride user agent for youtube's domain.
- by European_ES, a year agoRated 3 out of 5@Areed your workaround is gold worth. that Uaswitcher addon does basically what other "youtube classic" addons do. works great and loads the old layout. BUT: the problem is: the right column beside the video is not showing, only 1 entry that shows "Up Next" Autoplay....but nothing below it. any suggestions?
hope this youtube addon can be updated..the solution is so simple..yout tip with uaswitcher shows it, just a simple change of the user-agent to Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1 for Youtube only (can be set individually for selected sites in Uaswitcher..) does the job basically ..but where is the right video column....why does it not show up? (only in the new youtube design of course it does..)
- by Areed, a year agoRated 5 out of 5Persen hasn't done his research. I was able to restore the old UI:
Add new user-agent entry where string = Mozilla/5.0 (compatible; Googlebot/2.1
Go to youtube home page & use the addon's icon to over-ride user agent for youtube's domain.
- by Firefox user 15008326, a year agoRated 5 out of 5It does what it claims to do. It's great. I have installed this after other scripts stopped working (June 15, 2020).
I greatly dislike Google for ruining the Web.
- by Firefox user 15769029, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I really like this addon but I had to ditch it yesterday as Youtube is trying its hardest to force us into the sluggish layout they have now. Since this hasn't been updated since January Youtube managed to remove the Show more button from all pages unless you use the newest layout.
- by Firefox user 13243951, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5Hi, I have the old layout but youtube tells me to change it to the new layout with this annoying annotation bar at the top of the page. can you fix it with this add-on?