Review by Atlantis
Rated 5 out of 5by Atlantis, 6 years ago
Really liked it. I finally found the REST-Client can work on Firefox 57.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Alan Smith, a year agoHaven't found fault so far. Brilliant add on. I wish it had auto complete/suggest on the header values, like it does for header names. That's my only critique so far.
- Rated 3 out of 5by SaintHyoga, a year agoEs útil hasta cierto punto. Si uno necesita, por ejemplo, subir un archivo, no se puede.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 15702655, 2 years agoВАЖНО. Не может переопределить заголовок Origin, из-за этого у вас могут возникнуть проблемы с тестированием SPA.
WARNING. Can't override the Origin header, which may cause you problems with testing the SPA.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Bharat Chauhan, 2 years agoIt's an okay extension.
There's one annoying bug: if we use a request from the history, it doesn't send the form data with it.
- Rated 4 out of 5by OLAB, 2 years agoVery simple and neat, Ofc it's not another Postman but it suits my needs very well.
I've only complaint is that collections don't work for me at all! I can create collection but I can't add any requests to it, the (+) button doesn't do anything. Please fix this issue.
- Rated 5 out of 5by Firefox user 14028791, 3 years agoNice extension. I always looked for something like that and the firefox options didn't fit my needs. I know it still can be improved but, compared to my previous attempts, this one is great.
Thanks Espen H, keep up the good work.
- Rated 3 out of 5by Firefox user 12663304, 3 years agoCompared to Postman it's like an empty room. Especially lacking for me is support for authentication other than Basic. It doesn't support OAuth.