To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Supported OAuth2 authentication
- Fixed url history bug
- Show HTTP request execution time
- Fixed links in the returned xml - they are now clickable again
- Added OAuth Realm support
- Allow user to switch page layout (by precentage/fixed)
- Allow user to view request headers in table or as tags
- Added a remove all headers button
- Fixed request URL input box size bug
- Fixed OAuth query string bug
- Fixed OAuth whitespace ending bug
- Fixed XML result indentation
- Remember open response tab
- Fixed request url input box size bug
- Support Firefox 12
- Allow user to load old requests (exported by version 1.3.x)
- Updated favorite url, add a drop down list for showing favorite URLs
- Updated UI color, to enhance the request form
- Re-designed the UI by using [twitter bootstrap](twitter.github.com/bootstrap/)
- Bind hotkeys to send request, input url, etc.
- Fixed multiple set-cookie response bug (isseue #26)
- Allow to copy response headers
- Added theme support
2. Fixed bug #18, Oauth signature base string is generated incorrectly.
3. Removed eval functions.
- field values recovering when Firefox crashes
- fixed header deleting (now you can use delete key when editing header name or value)
- fixed display of json data (I’ve just moved css file to right place)
- added ability to select and copy text from response (by adding right css style, that doesn’t work always properly)
- field values storing when Firefox is shutting down by user
Great thanks for Kazuhiro's contribution ;)
Added oAuth support