Reviews for RESTClient, a debugger for RESTful web services.
RESTClient, a debugger for RESTful web services. by Chao ZHOU
- Rated 1 out of 5by Atatat, 2 years agoDuring the use of the client, some strange requests started to come into our server
Like this one
18.104.22.168 - [31/Jul/2021 16:02:36] "CONNECT www.baidu.com:443 HTTP/1.0" 501
Sadly don't have time to check out its code
Removing the extension
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 12935413, 5 years ago... now I even cannot read anything in the UI anymore, font size by far too small and in addition a very thin one without any contrast which renders the tool totally useless. Also cannot use favorites anymore, even though not being in private mode.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13737688, 5 years ago之前用过还可以，但是最近用的时候为啥点击那个headers内的custom header怎么点都无反应，无法配置header
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13592965, 5 years ago最新版本，那个restclient 我当前页面请求的数据，新建个页面再用restclient ，去看别的软件，再看火狐，发现两个页面的rest数据都一样，很不方便。每次我都退版本
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13543305, 6 years agoI've been a loyal user of this add-on for a few years and have been fairly happy with it, despite some weird quirks in the UI. However, this latest update is absolutely pathetic. I lost all my saved custom headers in the transition, and in fact even after adding them back and then later restarting firefox, I lost them again.
Developer responseposted 6 years agoThe old version of RESTClient uses SQLite to store all your requests and custom headers. However the new Firefox only supports Web Extension which has no access to SQLIte database anymore. I cannot find a way to transfer old data from RESTClient 2 to RESTClient 3. You can export your requests from RESTClient2 then import to version 3. But you have to transfer custom headers manually, really sorry about that.
Could you provide more details about the problem of losing custom headers in version 3? For example, what's your Firefox version? Are you using mac or windows? I'll try to fix it in the next version.
- Rated 1 out of 5by 雪空子, 6 years ago不好用，接收不到json，还得设置一堆东西，建议参考postman，比这个友好多了，简直没有可比性