- Rated 5 out of 5Works like a charm. Great for bypassing cloudflare's censorship of kodocon.
- Rated 5 out of 5This addon make me happy
- Rated 5 out of 5Thank you!
- Rated 5 out of 5Works great
- Rated 5 out of 5Very very nice addon, thanks for it!
- Rated 5 out of 5Fantastic tool, really helps up debug issues on client websites to isolate production issues/fixes
But then I found this add-on, "Request Control", and long story short, after setting up a "rule" to prevent that unwanted advertising page from appearing again, the buggy website now functions perfectly in spite of its own crappy/buggy programming. So thank you very much to Tumpio for a job very well done, your add-on does a truly terrific job, and I highly recommend it to anybody who is considering installing it.
- Rated 5 out of 5I just love it! really useful, finally I feel like I have the control.
- Rated 5 out of 5Nice one! Works as promised, great Help section - 5 stars. You got it, folks? - "works well", "terrific addon" and so on - it means 5 (five) stars! :)
- Rated 3 out of 5Seems to work well. However, it doesn't seem to support ports, e.g. example.com:82 etc. Is this something that can be added?
- Rated 4 out of 5A terrific replacement for Redirector; I can do everything that I did with Redirector and way more. This addon works seamlessly and is very quick, the redirects that I set up add zero noticeable delay, as if I were to follow the redirected url directly. I've yet to try the Blocking action, but it's very handy knowing that the option is there, and I'm quite fond that this addon works at as low of a level as it does, blocking these requests before they're ever sent out.
Very happy so far, but I had to deduct a star due to the url path not supporting regex. I can work around this with parameter expansion substring replacement, but it would be nice to be able to do my matching in the path field.
- Rated 5 out of 5I'm pretty happy with this so far! Its default rules take care of most of the URL trackers I'm used to seeing from Google and whatnot.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoHello Boolean,
thanks for your review! You can find more rules and samples in here:
More rules can be requested to be added as default rules here: