Repagination in FF3 Rated 5 out of 5 stars
In order to get repagination working in FF3, you need to do the following:
1. Download the extension - https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/downloads/file/8234/repagination-2006.4.5-fx.xpi
2. Extract the archive. I used 7-zip. (7-zip.org)
3. Find the install.rdf file
4. Edit the line that reads
5. Save the file.
6. Open the extension as an archive.
7. Replace the install.rdf file in the archive with the one you edited.
You now have an extension that should work the same as it did in Firefox 2.0.0.x. I only tested this with a default search in Google.
I purposely did not change the version number so if the extension gets updated by the maintainer, it will update normally.