- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15154797, 4 years agoConfusing, frustrating app. Loaded on PC, when opening the app to access saved websites, it lists the same website 2 and 3 times. Most don't open. Poor setup experience for me. Wish I could remove it.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14007147, 4 years agoi FOUND THE SOFTWARE VERY CONFUSING TO INITIATE AND START UPRawr! So sorry for any issues setting up RememBear. If you reach out to our support bears at remembear.com/support, we'll gladly assist you with getting things running.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 13924997, 4 years agoUnable to pair with any browser. Uninstalled and cancelling acount.Sorry to hear that! Before you uninstall and cancel, there might be a simple solution. Get in touch with support (www.rememembear.com/support) and we'll help you troubleshoot the problem!
- Rated 1 out of 5by Mr Mobile, 5 years agoPossibly the worst user experience imaginable. No tech support whatsoever. Can't be depended on to autofill. Locked me out of my work email and won't respond to my (urgent) requests for help. DO NOT BUY THIS TERRIBLE APP.
Developer responseposted 5 years agoSorry to hear you're having issues! We answer ALL emails within 24-48 hours (usually much sooner). If it's been longer than that then maybe we didn't receive you emails. Get in touch directly via email - support [at] remembear.com
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 14043286, 5 years agoonly autofills half my site logins and one it won't fill at all even though I have reported numerous times and been told it is fixed when it's not. definitely not ready for prime time other password managers that are better.