RelaxedReader is your typical reading list/bookmarking tool, with a few important differences:
- You can store a maximum of 10 articles. If you add more, the oldest will get pushed out (FIFO).
- Items automatically expire after 30 days.
- No notifications, badges, unread counts or anything else that prompts anxiety and/or FOMO.
- No tracking, third party servers or API calls. All data is stored in extension storage.
- Uses storage.sync, so the reading list is synced across all instances of the browser that the user is logged into, across different devices.