Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* Added Hungarian translation, thanks to Gastelier.
* Removed anonymous option for Imageshack as they disabled the ability to do that.
Dropped support for Firefox 3.x.
* Fixed uploading for base64 data: URLs.
* Cleaned up a couple validation warnings.
* Fixed default location not getting added on a new database, which would cause errors.
* It's now possible to delete the first site in the list.
* Fixed issue with entries not showing up in History.
* Eliminates cases where no location was selected on opening the options dialog.
* Miscellaneous fixes to error messages not getting displayed in certain circumstances.
* Some refactoring.
* Fixed issue with FTP servers that give back junk data instead of valid responses.
* Updated link to get registration code for ImageShack.
* Adds icon when disabled for Firefox 3.6.
* Fixes bringing up upload locations menu when attempting to upload with blank fields.
* Cleans up a XUL warning on options dialog.
* Took chrome content out of .JAR file. Extension is now a couple KB bigger but it's less hassle to look at its code.