Rehost Image Version History
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Updated to use Mashape commercial API for Imgur to stop the downtime caused by rate limiting.
* Fixed issue with opening popup that caused hang with high CPU usage on some systems.
* Changed Imgur links to https://
* Added Hungarian translation, thanks to Gastelier.
Fixed to work under Firefox 36. Changed from using nsIWebBrowserPersist.saveURI() to the newer Downloads.createDownload()
Fixed bug that prevented saving a new ImageShack location.
* Fixed extension for Firefox 29. Moved off of the add-on bar to a status panel.
* Removed anonymous option for Imageshack as they disabled the ability to do that.
Fixes up registered ImageShack image URLs to include the http:// prefix.
Fixed problem that prevented Rehost Image from working when Menu Editor was also installed under Firefox 25. Moved resource bundle to the addon bar; it was previously on the context menu, which Menu Editor must have been interfering with.
Dropped support for Firefox 3.x.
Fixed issue that could case the imgur login status to report incorrectly and delete other saved passwords when logging out.
Removed reference to nsIPrivateBrowsingService for compatibility with FF 20.
* Fixed image resizing.
* Fixed uploading for base64 data: URLs.
* Fixed issue which caused uploads to fail in Aurora nightly.
* Cleaned up a couple validation warnings.
Updated the imageshack upload location to comply with the officially documented API and use HTTPS. Might fix some reported upload errors.
* Fixed Imgur functionality that was broken by the HTTPS Everywhere extension.
* Fixed location cache problems that could cause canceling out of the options dialog to not revert changes.
* Fixed default location not getting added on a new database, which would cause errors.
* It's now possible to delete the first site in the list.
* Fixed issue with entries not showing up in History.
* Fixes resizing image functionality.
* Eliminates cases where no location was selected on opening the options dialog.
* Added option to shorten uploaded image URLs with goo.gl
* Miscellaneous fixes to error messages not getting displayed in certain circumstances.
* Some refactoring.
* Changed to use the new addon bar rather than the status bar, to be compatible with 4.0b7.
* Fixed inability to save upload locations on Mac and Linux platforms.
* Added option to remove resolution/size text from the thumbnails of uploaded images in ImageShack.
* Fixed issue with FTP servers that give back junk data instead of valid responses.
* Updated link to get registration code for ImageShack.
* Adds context menu icon.
* Adds icon when disabled for Firefox 3.6.
* Fixes bringing up upload locations menu when attempting to upload with blank fields.
* Cleans up a XUL warning on options dialog.
Adds a history of uploaded images. You can view previously uploaded images from the History tab in Options, or disable the function. History will not be taken when Private Browsing mode is enabled.
* Changed ImageShack help to describe a much easier way of getting the registration code: go to http://my.imageshack.us/registration/
while logged in.
* Took chrome content out of .JAR file. Extension is now a couple KB bigger but it's less hassle to look at its code.