Review by ArenRen
- Rated 2 out of 5by ChosenFate, a day agoAfter a few months, the button is still bugged on thumbnails and randomly changes location
- Rated 1 out of 5by End User, 6 months agoConstantly annoys by opening own page after each restart. Still, does nothing noticeable of useful.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Wally, 7 months agoOpens the explanation page nearly every single time you launch Firefox. It's spam of its own.
- Rated 2 out of 5by Firefox user 17504437, 10 months agoWell the idea is noble, but the addon introduces lags and performance issues into my Firefox and the welcome page keeps popping up every few days...
(so far I regretted the RegretsReporter .. :P)
- Rated 1 out of 5by Sarge, a year agoThere are no instructions for install, and I tried all the normal methods I could think of.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 15028866, a year agoThere is a problem with high CPU usage on Debian 11 and Firefox 91.7.0esr related to this extension. I tried restarting Firefox and it didn't fix the problem, so I had to disable the extension. I'm unsure why it started now, because it wasn't a problem a few days ago and the extension hasn't been updated.
- Rated 1 out of 5by Firefox user 17325065, a year agoI signed up for this and am pretty certain it said there was a control group attached to it (which says to me that none of the vids I wanted removed would be if in that group). Well, none of the things I wanted removed were, so I opted out of it. But when RReporter installed it apparently removed the old YT menu which had 'Not Interested/Don't Recommend Channel' and the opting out didn't restore it. I used that menu a lot and haven't found a way of getting it back. So I got less back from opting in than I had before. Didn't work for me. Hope it did for someone else.