To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Rated 4 out of 5 stars
Nice extension. It also seems to work fine on FF 8.0a1 (after manually editing firefox maxversion parameter into install.rdf).
I second the people that asked for an option to place an icon on the status bar to ease the addition of white/black lists rules, and also the people asking for an option to avoid the alert message on blocked refreshments, that's something that may be alerted through statusbar icon.
Also, for your information, you can edit the extension to avoid the alert message inside the page, but be careful because this way you won't know if the extension is blocking anything unless you disable it and load the page again. To remove that message follow this steps (with 7-zip):
- Open extension .xpi with 7-zip
- Go to ..\chrome\RefreshBlocker.jar and Open Inside it.
- Go to ..\content\RefreshBlocker.js and Edit (F4) it.
- Remove code from (including, look for it):
"... this.addNotification ..."
to the (including):
inmediately before (excluding, look for it)
"... this.isBlocked ..."
- Close editor with OKs to saving the new file, updating the file in the compressed archive, and finally closing 7-zip.