We all know BitBucket lacks some features that we have in other platforms like GitHub, GitLab and others. Originally inspired on Sindre Sorhus' Refined Github extension, refined-bitbucket is born as a collaborative project by a few developers to improve upon those holes, and even add some additional functionality that will enhance the overall user experience.
- Adds syntax highlight for pull requests.
- Double click on a word to highlight all occurrences.
- Key binding feature, which allows for quicker navigation through pull requests.
- Button to collapse diffs in Pull Request view.
- Autocollapse. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to collapse automatically when the pull request loads.
- Pullrequest Ignore. Add filename patterns in the Options page that you would like the extension to completely remove when the pull request loads.
- Button to load all failed diffs in Pull Request view.
- Choose a default merge strategy for your pull requests.