- by Sassy-Chan, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 5WARNING I only use this for 1 website and other users have been complaining about other issues.
I haven't ran into any issues at all using this addon. It allows me to use multiple websites like Sankaku, Danbooru, and Pixiv while having all the images load for them. As to where before they would break.
Useful addon if you have certain issues with HTTP Referers.
- by kcufuoyeid, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5It's pretty good, works like the original with only UA differences. happy to have an addon that will continue to work in the future. It's kind of weird the developers website and only other addon is an amazon price tracker.
- by Termy, 4 years agoRated 5 out of 5works like a charm and does what you expect it to do ;)
only thing i would like is to have the options availiable on the button instead/in addition to the rightclick-menu.
- by Firefox user 12297356, 5 years agoRated 5 out of 5I was looking for a replacement to RefControl since it's marked as incompatible with multi-process (e10s).
I found this, which:
- is actually more powerful (possibility to do regexes, logs to show what is actually sent, ...)
- has the benefit of being of WebExtension, which means it'll keep on working!
If there's something to improve, it could be the documentation/user-friendliness.
For instance, it's not clear to me if the 3rd party toggle applies to 3rd party requests sent TO the site indicated or FROM the site indicated. Seems to be FROM, but I'm not sure.