To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
About this Add-on
- rejects a content that is designed by an author of html page.
- The virtual content will be a link to a frame's address or,
- if a case for browsers that do not support FRAME elements is provided it will be used.
- The next set of the protocols are always rejected: data, ftp, mailto, news.
Here are following options of policy rules:
- rejects only cross-site conversions.
Some modifications of the frame's context menu:
- mentioned icon to indicate can or not executing script
- the Bookmark and the Print Frame items are removed
- the Erase IFRAME item is inserted
- the White List item is opening the dialog and this list takes effect in conjugation with the "stops only cross-site conversions" checkbox of the options page.
The numerous iframes fret me, but I don't want to maintain of a black nor an white list to stop them.