To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Rated 5 out of 5 stars
Very compact. With all necessary buttons, search bar, address bar, and small icons on one toolbar, it only takes up a mere 3% of the monitor's display. leaving 97% of the display for the important stuff.This review is for a previous version of the add-on (0.96).