- by Teag, a year agoRated 3 out of 5I use this to redirect steam URLS to steam using
It would be 100x better if I could close the parent page after the redirect takes place.
- by Firefoss, 2 years agoRated 3 out of 5It works great BUT...
The extension can read the content of any web page you visit as well as data you enter into those web pages, such as usernames and passwords.
- by Firefox user 11440590, 3 years agoRated 3 out of 5la extension parece muy interesante y he intentado aprender como se utiliza con diferentes tutoriales pero he llegado a la conclusion de que no me entero de nada, por lo tanto me veo obligado a preguntar si hay alguna manera de que varias direciones se puedan resolver con una unica regla en lugar de una por pagina, por ejemplo:
que se convertan en
respectivamente, vamos en definitiva que se convierta de paginated a cascade".
Estaria muy agradecido si alguien pudiese responderme.
Gracias por adelantado.
The extension seems very interesting and I have tried to learn how it is used with different tutorials but I have come to the conclusion that I do not know anything, therefore I am forced to ask if there is any way that several addresses can be solved with a only rule instead of one per page, for example:
"https://tumangaonline.me/viewer/5b8709870561b/paginated" which become
respectively, let's definitively turn from paginated to cascade. "
I would be very grateful if someone could answer me.
Thanks in advance.
- by Firefox user 13528321, 4 years agoRated 3 out of 5Did this break in 57? I'm trying to create a rule for redirecting amazon.com to smile.amazon.com but I can't get it to work. I've had rules work in the past for http -> https which aren't working anymore either.
- by Artem S. Tashkinov, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5Why does this add-on require an example for each URL? Makes no sense to me.
Also I would love to import and export to CSV files because generating JSON out of my own rules is a Herculian task.
Also, please, change the view to table or something like that:
COLUMN 1: Name (optional)
COLUMN 2: Rule
COLUMN 3: Replace
COLUMN 4: Extra options
COLUMN 5: Checkbox (enabled)
Developer responseposted 5 years agoExample Url is required because it forces people to test their redirects before sending me emails complaining about something not working. It seriously reduces my email a lot :)
I have no plans to add any more features to this addon, or do any major changes to it. It's basically just in maintenance mode now.
- by Firefox user 12521647, 5 years agoRated 3 out of 5The latest version available when updating is 3.1.0 (updated on August 5 2016), which isn't working with FF 48.0 (redirection rules aren't saved).
Found out what's causing the problem. The addon "RequestPolicy Continued 1.0beta12.3" prevents Redirector 3.1.0 from working properly.