Useful to avoid frame pages (e.g., google images, yahoo, bing...) , ads, surveys, unwanted redirects...
* Bypass redirects like http://www.example.com/?url=www.example.org&url2=http://example.net
from links (every url found are added to the list)
* Decode obfuscated links as "reverse", base64 and hex.
- Tricks used by some sites to prevent direct access to the original web address.
- Mostly used to open popups or to show overlays.
* Extract web addresses from plugins.
- Useful to open flash (games, videos..) in a separate window or to get url of videos, musics...
* Extract links recursively.
A link as http://www.example.com/?url=http%3A%2F%2Fexample.net%3Frec%3Dhttp%253A%252F%252Fwww.example.org
. are listed as :
* The addresses found are shown as a popup overlay while hovering the link.
- The icons are based and ordered by file extension.
- Auto-set colors based by file extension and by algorithm used to grab the address :
While browsing any site (e.g. google images) the blue icon was the desired target, another link that show blue icon is likely to be the desired one too.
Demo : http://www.moonlight21.com/static/test-redirectbypasser.html?demo