Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* youtube login problem fixed
* bing login problem fixed
- Fixed a icon problem that the users experienced.
* Improved parsing speed for links with no redirects
* Many small bugfixes
* Updated default whitelist
+ Complete protocols can now be excluded via the whitelist
+ Added better filter suggestions for some protocols (abp:// and file://)
! Severely improved performance on links with no redirects (prevents lagging while scrolling on older PCs for most pages)
! Updated the default whitelist. Please click "Add Default Filters" once!
! Skip non-cleanable links to prevent Firefox hanging ("data:"-Links)
! Switched to Firefox' integrated base64 decoding function
! Changed way RDR takes to display the "RDR cursor" to be faster
- RDR broke Googlebar's (an extension) highlighting function
Sorry for the inconvenience to all pt-BR users! If someone wants to translate the missing parts from en-US, I highly encourage him/her to join www.babelzilla.org !
+ Editable filters (double click to edit, enter to accept, esc to abort editing)
+ Options window is sizable when opened via RDR button
+ RDR's toolbar button can have large icons (thanks TEO!)
+ All RDR-contextmenu entries have tooltips displaying the host/link that will be added/removed/opened...
! Better RDR cursor graphic
! Options/Help window will now accurately fit its contents (thanks TEO!)
! Code improvements for "Element properties"
! Made important domain parts in the help dialog italic for easier spotting
! updated default filters
! Improved link detection in base64 encodes to reduce false-positives
! Hitting Enter while adding/editing a filter in the options dialog will add/save the filter (instead of closing the options dialog)
- "RDR cursor" would not be displayed in some cases
- Default filters weren't always printed in italics
- Status Bar Button was overlayed by its context menu (prevents accidentally activating the 1st menu option on Linux)
- Wrong tooltip shown on button's context menu entries (This is a workaround for Firefox 2.0. The responsible bug is fixed in Firefox 3.0)