To try the thousands of add-ons available here, download Mozilla Firefox, a fast, free way to surf the Web!Close
Welcome to Firefox Add-ons.
Choose from thousands of extra features and styles to make Firefox your own.Close
Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
* youtube login problem fixed
* bing login problem fixed
- Fixed a icon problem that the users experienced.
* Improved parsing speed for links with no redirects
* Many small bugfixes
* Updated default whitelist
+ Complete protocols can now be excluded via the whitelist
+ Added better filter suggestions for some protocols (abp:// and file://)
! Severely improved performance on links with no redirects (prevents lagging while scrolling on older PCs for most pages)
! Updated the default whitelist. Please click "Add Default Filters" once!
! Skip non-cleanable links to prevent Firefox hanging ("data:"-Links)
! Switched to Firefox' integrated base64 decoding function
! Changed way RDR takes to display the "RDR cursor" to be faster
- RDR broke Googlebar's (an extension) highlighting function
Sorry for the inconvenience to all pt-BR users! If someone wants to translate the missing parts from en-US, I highly encourage him/her to join www.babelzilla.org !
+ Editable filters (double click to edit, enter to accept, esc to abort editing)
+ Options window is sizable when opened via RDR button
+ RDR's toolbar button can have large icons (thanks TEO!)
+ All RDR-contextmenu entries have tooltips displaying the host/link that will be added/removed/opened...
! Better RDR cursor graphic
! Options/Help window will now accurately fit its contents (thanks TEO!)
! Code improvements for "Element properties"
! Made important domain parts in the help dialog italic for easier spotting
! updated default filters
! Improved link detection in base64 encodes to reduce false-positives
! Hitting Enter while adding/editing a filter in the options dialog will add/save the filter (instead of closing the options dialog)
- "RDR cursor" would not be displayed in some cases
- Default filters weren't always printed in italics
- Status Bar Button was overlayed by its context menu (prevents accidentally activating the 1st menu option on Linux)
- Wrong tooltip shown on button's context menu entries (This is a workaround for Firefox 2.0. The responsible bug is fixed in Firefox 3.0)