- by Firefox user 15018726, a year agoRated 2 out of 5Doesn't seem to work on the Classic YouTube layout with Polymer disabled anymore, which makes it functionally useless to me. It's served me well for a while, but it unfortunately doesn't work anymore.
- by Serpent10i, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Edit: Dev replied and showed how to enable this functionality! Was: 3 stars; Now: 5 stars
Works fine but totally hides youtube comments, so if a creator leaves a link in the comments or you need to see them for whatever reason you must entirely disable the plugin to see them.
Developer responseposted 2 years agoYou can customize how the addon works, including adding a button to show YouTube comments and changing which comments display by default. Under Reddit on YouTube on Firefox's addon page, select the three dots, then select options.
- by BlizzardFenix, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5EDIT: I found the way to toggle it: You have to select "options" after clicking on the three dots in the firefox addon page. Now this addon is great and does exactly what you need it to do.
It does a good job of showing the reddit comments, but the inability to switch between reddit and youtube comments makes this extention useless for less popular videos. Note that there is a checkbox to toggle this per channel, however this doesn't seem to do anything for me.
- by NostraDavid, 2 years agoRated 2 out of 5For some reason I can't hide the Reddit comments on the newest version of YouTube.
It does show the Reddit posts, but if it shows "No posts found" I definitely can't hide the reddit part and show the YT comments :(
- by JackH3103, 3 years agoRated 4 out of 5Great add-on. Allows you to switch between different reddit posts and the youtube comments with minimal lag.
Developer responseposted 3 years agoI've toyed around with different display settings, but I could not reproduce your alignment issue. Please take a screenshot and include some details like Firefox version and other addons that may be affecting the YouTube layout and create an issue here: https://github.com/mustafakalash/royt/issues