Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
Just a few highlights include:
- the beginning of internationalization / translations!
- more media hosts
- new support for more complex filters
Fixed automatic scrolling issues -- Selected Entry can be turned back on!
Added several new sites for expandos
Moved "CSS hotfix" stylesheet from reddit.com to redditenhancementsuite.com^*
Fixed various issues with filteReddit
Full changelog at: http://redditenhancementsuite.com/whatsnew.html
For full details on the new features and functionality of RES 4.6.0, please see the full changelog at: http://redditenhancementsuite.com/whatsnew.html?v=4.6.0
Please see the changelog for full details on changes.
- Added "me" to comment navigator - allows scrolling through your own posts on a thread
- RANDNSFW link is now hidden if NSFW filter is on
- Added a few new keyboard navigation features thanks to urhereimnot's contribution
- Added a new option to allow orangered envelope to link to full inbox, instead of /unread (this is off by default), thanks to andytuba's contribution
Bug fixes / Maintenance
- Security fixes to prevent XSS attacks via external
- Fixed a few issues with Opera - Now REQUIRES Opera 12.10
- Fixed "Show parent on hover", which broke when Reddit's HTML changed
- Fixed doubling up of "full comments" on friends/comments page (also due to reddit change)
- Fixed an issue that broke twitter expandos for some users
- Fixed a bug in Safari related to XHR (thanks Gamefreak)
- Updated snuownd per Gamefreak
- Bugfixes for nested instances of "load more comments" not getting applied RES functions
- Updates for compatibility with newer versions of Firefox Addon SDK (aka jetpack)
- Broke out plugins into separate files
- Using Mutationobserver instead of DOMNodeInserted when available for greater efficiency
- Cleanup of keyboard index storage for greater efficiency
- Some various cleanup to CSS