- by Raymond, 16 days agoRated 1 out of 5Doesn't work on a lot of blogs I view - only puts the visible portion of the page in reader view at a time, requiring me to exit reader view, scroll down, and enable it again.
- by PaulB, a year agoRated 1 out of 5(FF for WIndows)
Can't find advertised right-click options for customizing.
Can't return view to original.
I was mainly looking for an extension that wouldn't omit important data fields in news stories such as date and byline (which the FF native reader mode often omits). This one was worse that way. The headline was gone too.
The search continues...
- by Terry Pigeon, 2 years agoRated 4 out of 5This is a great add-on. The only thing I would suggest is that when you want to go back to the regular screen after finishing reading that it could be done by using the escape button on the keyboard. As it is know if I click F11 which requires me to press the function key and then the F11 key it takes me out of full screen, but if I want to go out of the read mode it won't do it.
- by Firefox user 15092456, 3 years agoRated 5 out of 51 Day and I see how great this add-on is...I love being able to control what I want to see without all those damn distractions. That just annoys me.
- by Matty D, 3 years agoRated 1 out of 5Sorry! This page can not be simplified for reading because Firefox prevents scripts to work on this web site for security reasons.
Please try another website for Reader extension.
And yet the built in reader function works, just looks horrible.