- by ich, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5used this extension on Chrome and it worked on the browser excellently! after switching to Firefox i had high hopes for it again but nope, can't have that.
the options to skip/move within the text are buggy and after trying to move around, the reader freaks out completely. repeats paragraphs twice and even after closing the tab, the text keeps going. the only way i got the add-on to shut off was uninstalling. :(
- by Devesh, 10 months agoRated 1 out of 5Compared to the last read aloud i used of Microsoft edge i am totally disgruntled spacially by the fact that there is no option even to decide the speed, in the very first try it highlighted something else.
- by Firefox user 15969422, a year agoRated 1 out of 5only free for a few uses. After that it stops performing and requires you to pay $4-$16. Waste of time. Will look at other apps that are actually free.
- by OHANAFITNESS, a year agoRated 1 out of 5I CANNOT even figure out how to use this program.
I wanted something that is compatible and easy to use for my child with Special Needs.
However, I installed it and was hoping to see some directions on how to use the program.
If it is too much drama for me, I do not want my child to have to experience this as well.
I tried the ALt T directions (only thing I can find) and it did not work.
Too Much Drama.
- by Firefox user 15275120, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5I tried to use it. When I started it, it started to read a page aloud very quickly and didn't stop until I went and uninstalled the extension. The stop button didn't work, and reloading the tab or even closing it entirely didn't stop it either. Needless to say that I'm unwilling to try again.
- by Firefox user 15098752, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5addon is not working properly. It works the first time i open browser, but after taht it "freezes". In settings it says Cannot read aloud this website, i cannot choose voices, and green button is loading all the time
- by brainout1, 2 years agoRated 1 out of 5Can't get the dang thing to work. It's Premium voices goes into a system hang blocking Firefox with a circle and a grayed screen behind the options, just telling you you have to pay for the voices without PROVIDING A WAY TO DO IT.
I use the Chrome version of this thing routinely for over a year. THIS is nothing like it, and stinks.