- by Maza, 4 days agoRated 1 out of 5RUBBISH! I'm trying to have an online course read out and it's stuck on the main page! Don't know how to unstick it and move it to read the page I'm physically looking at!
- by lazy, 9 days agoRated 1 out of 5what is this shit, orca scks now this sucks too; it doesn't work with other voices but it neither redirects me to sign-in page by which i can use other "premium voices" ,
please fix it
- by FAISAL HASAN, 20 days agoRated 5 out of 5I like Read Aloud as it hurts my eyes to read through long articles. The default voice is not that impressive but the one by Google Translate is good. Thanks for letting us use it for free.
- by Ricardo, a month agoRated 1 out of 5The (English) voice is very robotic and ugly. I don't know bau this is related with Firefox. The same extension works fine with beautiful and natural voices in Chrome.
- by Jupiter065, 2 months agoRated 4 out of 5Works well if using the GoogleTranslate voices. One needed feature is a pause when going from one list item to another if there is no punctuation at the end of the list item, as there often isn't.
- by Firefox user 16664460, 2 months agoRated 5 out of 5Una extensión excelente que, incluso es capaz de leer bien los hilos de twitter, exceptuando los #hastags, que suprime el texto antes de cada uno. No se le puede pedir todo, pero sería ya perfecta si no suprimiese los hastags.