Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- Fixed IG, IGP
- Fixed SEO-tags
- Fixed disabling ad
- Fixed MajesticSeo, Aggregator Bing, Google Main Index, DMOZ, Robots and Sitemaps
- Fixes of SEO-tag work (possibility of separate operation in different windows)
- Added highlighting link canonical tag if the page address is different from that specified in canonical, all links on the page will be highlighted as a rel="nofollow"
- Added highlighting the meta robots tag: if the content contains robots nofollow, all links on the page will be highlighted as a rel="nofollow"
- Restored and fixed integration to Google webmaster
Integration in Google search:
- Fixed receiving County for Whois in site analysis
- Fixed adding styles for highlights
- Fixed checking for exception sites for highlights
- Fixed SEO-tags
- Fixed bugs in the parameters: Links in/out, SEMrush, Ahrefs, Ahrefs Page/Domain
Fixed errors in the parameters:
- Social Networks: disabled Twitter
Added new options:
- Removed support for additional languages
- Website Traffic: from now gets the full history
- Restored and expanded old Ahrefs (needs to be authorized in the Ahrefs)
- Fixed bugs in Statistics, Index G page, Ahrefs, Twitter, links in/out
- Index G - % of site pages got to Google main index
- Index G page - green results for pages got in Google main index
- Fixed bugs in Site Info, Seo tags, Google News, Social Networks, CMS, Links In/Out, Back links and "rel=nofollow" Highlighting.
- Index G page - request is changed to info:page.url
- Fixed bugs in PR, Alexa
Integration into the "Google Search":
- Dates for updates - Displays the date the latest PR update
- Full address of the page - Displays the full page url
- Disable ads - disable ads on the Google search results pages
- Ctrl + Y - the ability to copy to the clipboard full urls of the Google search results
- Numeration - Numeration of the Google search results.
- PR - Google Page Rank of the page. At the same time displays the current page PR and home page PR in parentheses.
- DMOZ - The presence of site in Dmoz.
- Index G - Number of pages added to Google.com search index including subdomains.
- Links in / out - Internal (unique) and external (excluding noindex, rel = "nofollow", noscript, textarea, subdomains) links of the page.
- Page level - nesting level of page [+ 1,2,3].
- MozRank - link popularity of the current page according to SEOmoz.
- SEOmoz - authority of the current page and domain according to SeoMoz.
- WebArch - month and year of the first record in the WebArchive.
- Age - The minimum value from the date of the domain registration or first entry in the web.archive.org (login required).
- Alexa - Alexa rank. Regional alexa rank.
- SEMRush - Semrush site rating. Search Traffic - The number of visitors coming to the site from the first 20 Google search results in a month. Price - Cost of purchasing the same number of visitors.
- Social networks - Recommendations in social networks Facebook, Twitter, Google +1
- Images - Number of images got to Google search index
- Back Google - Number of incoming links according to Google (link :).
- Back Alexa - Number of the incoming links according to Alexa
- Ahrefs - Number of incoming links according to Ahrefs.
- MJ - Number of incoming links according to MajesticSeo.com.
- MJ Citation Flow - the citation of the current page (site) according MajesticSEO.
- MJ Trust Flow - the authority of the current page (site) according MajesticSEO.
- Back Bing - Number of the incoming links according to Bing.
- Index Bing - Number of pages in the search index got to Bing search index, including subdomains.
- Bing out - Number of outbound links from the site by Bing (linkfromdomain:).
- AOL index - Number of pages got in the AOL search index, including subdomains.
- IP - IP address of the server that hosts the site.
- Sites on IP - Number of websites on the ip according to Bing (ip:).
- Host - Host (domain name) is the name of a computer that has this ip address. (Login required)
- Provider - name of the provider (host), which owns the ip address that hosts the site. (Login required)
- Geography - Country and city of the server that hosts the site. (Login required)
- CMS - WP, Joomla, Drupal, TYPO3, DLE, Magento, etc.
- Download time - download time of the current page.
- Validator - validity of page layout according to the validator.w3.org.
- Dangerous - Check for viruses on the site according to Yandex, Google and Webmoney.Advisor
- RSS Feeds - rss channels of the page.