- by Firefox user 17093638, 13 days agoRated 2 out of 5I love this app, but not the recent update to the little pop-up box when you make bookmarks. Before, the pop-up box was like a mini version of the webapp and it was easy to quickly save bookmarks and view different categories. Now, I have to click through to the website if I want to see what I already have saved in my folders. And, I have to remember to press "Save" which is a tough adjustment since before you didn't have to, and I have lost a couple of websites I intended to bookmark because of that. Additionally, it doesn't remember the last folder I was working in anymore, so now I have to manually select the folder I wish every time.
- by Vera, 16 days agoRated 2 out of 5it works fine, except for some time now if I click the widget, the resulting pop-up shake back and forth, as if the window is constantly trying to resize. Which makes is way harder to click correctly on something and is very annoying to look at.
- by zdtgjhztfgjhnfrtgjnh, 3 months agoRated 1 out of 5Stopped using it for awhile, decided to try it again and found that trying to upload a bookmarks backup file just gets you a "File is invalid" error. First, the file is valid. Your plugin is the one that's got a problem. Second, if it's a choice between manually syncing my existing bookmarks and deleting your plugin then it's a pretty easy choice.
- by WT, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5Рустик замутил кажись какое-то перемудренное гамно. Мне нужно видеть простое-лаконичное дерево слева, скажем в файрфоксе (ctrl-b), а всесто этого центр управления полетами и невозможно настроить под нужду.
Короче пошел дальше искать. И даром не надо))
Лаконичнее надо. У Дурова пример берите)) гениальное в простоте.
- by Firefox user 17027582, 9 months agoRated 3 out of 5Fix for the sign-in mechanism:
Visit https://api.raindrop.io, press Ctrl+I > Permissions > Set Cookies > Allow.
- by scaradim, 9 months agoRated 4 out of 5Good experience till now. Please note some improvement suggestion: change the color of the firefox add-on icon in the bar in case the current page is already bookmarked. e.g. use blue if it's present in at least one collection else no color as now.