- by tinytankpu, 5 days agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately the add-on only works if you disable `privacy.firstparty.isolate`, which is an absolute non-starter. That's one of the primary security mechanisms in Firefox. It's not clear why only the Raindrop.io add-on needs this when other add-ons that need login to a service are able to do without it, but it makes the add-on useless.
- by WT, a month agoRated 1 out of 5Рустик замутил кажись какое-то перемудренное гамно. Мне нужно видеть простое-лаконичное дерево слева, скажем в файрфоксе (ctrl-b), а всесто этого центр управления полетами и невозможно настроить под нужду.
Короче пошел дальше искать. И даром не надо))
Лаконичнее надо. У Дурова пример берите)) гениальное в простоте.
- by Firefox user 17027582, 4 months agoRated 3 out of 5Fix for the sign-in mechanism:
Visit https://api.raindrop.io, press Ctrl+I > Permissions > Set Cookies > Allow.
- by Rick Alexander, 5 months agoRated 1 out of 5I want to use this but can't figure it out. I don't understand how to use Raindrop for bookmarks vs. native Firefox bookmark section. I'll re-rate this once I understand how to use app.
- by scaradim, 5 months agoRated 4 out of 5Good experience till now. Please note some improvement suggestion: change the color of the firefox add-on icon in the bar in case the current page is already bookmarked. e.g. use blue if it's present in at least one collection else no color as now.
- by jpxsat, 5 months agoRated 5 out of 5This is definitive bookmark app. It has everything and more than what's needed. I'm in need of an external bookmark manager since I'm using different browsers in different environements -- tried pocket for some time and it was an awful experience, Raindrop keeps my "bookmark" life in sync, sorted, and nice <3
- by bad_sector, 8 months agoRated 1 out of 5Unfortunately I find that when trying to authenticate with raindrop.io in this extension, the Sign In button takes me to a new FireFox tab.
I log in there, but the extension window doesn't recognise that I've logged in and just shows the 'Please log in to start' dialogue.
I'm a paying user, so really wish I could get this working. I've spent a lot of time tinkering with FireFox settings, but haven't been able to get it working.
- by X9hgqmU%Lc@zgf7AAPcG, 8 months agoRated 5 out of 5super good at :
- quickly accessing sites you often use
- saving pages that you sometimes use in special folders (team work)
- sorting out a lot of links with tags and folders
- really better than actual bookmarks, more flexible
- USE THE SHORTcuts since they work so well !