Rated 5 out of 5
5 Stars out of 5
- by Motrim, 4 months agoRated 5 out of 5Любимое дополнение, не представляю без него сёрфинга в интернете. Сохранение в буфер обмена выделенного текста с автоматическим добавлением к нему ссылки, даты копирования и заголовка страницы. Порядок и наличие добавок настраиваемы. The Best!
- by Firefox user 14269127, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5QuoteURLText has been invaluable to me for years - probably the most useful add-on I have. I'm very grateful to Jay for altering it so that it will work with new Firefox.
I find it so convenient and efficient to be able to use a single operation to collect the information I need together with the url and date/time. It would be such a pain to have to keep going back to pages to copy the url separately (and I know I'd never get round to noting the date if I had to do it manually, but often find it useful to have it)
- by Firefox user 14040380, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Very useful, rapid and reliable.
Is there a way to give it the function of the former version to use a shortcut or icon to click on?
Thank you very much!
- by tOM Trottier, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Great for quoting in email. I use:
@titleas of @date “
as of @date
This not-for-profit reproduction is for the purposes of private study, research, criticism, review, education, parody or satire as permitted under provisions of Copyright Act C-42(fair dealing) in Canada, and under Title 17 USC Section 107 of US Copyright Law(fair use) .
- by Firefox user 13651695, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Indispensable. When Firefox obsoleted this, its best extension, it took several tedious steps to make a simple quote with attribution to the source URL. Thanks for updating.
- by Peter, 2 years agoRated 5 out of 5Hey Jay thanks a lot for reimplementing it. when version 1 stopped working on new firefox i have spent half a day looking for replacement. and there was NONE! nothing that worked properly. such a small but important thing! i do wonder how others live without it. i was thinking about reimplementing it myself soon. but you did it!. thanks a lot again!