Be careful with old versions!
These versions are displayed for reference and testing purposes. You should always use the latest version of an add-on.
- [Bug #298] Fixed a bug in which QuickDrag was interfering with
designModedrops in Gecko 2 browsers (Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1).
- [Bug #102, #178] New behavior: Holding down the
Ctrlkey while performing a drag-to-search will now copy the search terms to the clipboard; this makes it easier to initiate a find-in-page search for the search terms in the results.
- [Bug #251, #279] QuickDrag's handling of certain classes of drags can now be disabled via
- [Bug #273] Minor update to the gTLD list used in link detection heuristics.
- [Bug #278] On Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1, the extension XPI will no longer unpack upon install.
- [Bug #281] Fixed a problem in which QuickDrag was interfering with drags into and within edit boxes on Firefox 4 and SeaMonkey 2.1.
- [Bug #289] Fixed some compatibility regressions on Firefox 2.
- [Bug #295] QuickDrag will no longer participate in drags in certain non-
text/*documents. This addresses compatibility with the ImageTweak extension without the need to disable
* New behavior: A URL will be saved instead of opened in a new tab if the Alt key is held while dropping.
2009/05/07 - 184.108.40.206
* Updated German translation.
* Added/updated translations
* SeaMonkey 2 support
* 11 new translations
* Support for text dragged from an outside app
* Minor bug fixes and improvements